Retro – meet modern. XSR700 matches future tech with retro style for an entertaining ride with attitude to burn. With deep torque and a super agile chassis, it’s for those who appreciate heritage without the hassle.
Just $75.65 Per Week*
The cutting edge 655cc inline twin engine features our crossplane philosophy that delivers linear torque for outstanding acceleration. The retro styled XSR700 also benefits from a tight and lightweight chassis for agility and sharp handling.
This 655cc model is unique to Australia with power delivery specially maximised for our LAMs market. The 270-degree crank gives a strong feeling of acceleration and great traction, and the deep linear torque ensures outstanding performance. Wave disc brakes with ABS as standard and a lightweight digital LCD dash are fully modern but styling is pure retro.
XSR700 - tomorrow's technology, yesterday.
* Disclaimer: Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchases only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle, additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10.95% over 60 months with a $300 holding deposit. Comparison rate is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $14,299 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in-store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to one of our fully qualified finance managers.
The XSR700 delivers a genuine retro coolness with hints of vintage styling without compromising on riding control. Chassis dimensions and weight distribution have been carefully set to maximise the enjoyment felt during acceleration and give the rider a connected feel with the motorcycle.
The XSR700 is fitted with a heritage inspired round LED headlight with a split projector and a semi-circular position lamp. The LED tail light features a classically shaped round form, and the compact LED indicators are more subtly shaped, whilst providing outstanding visibility
The link-type Monocross rear suspension system features a horizontal shock that is mounted directly to the engine’s crankcase to save space and enhance chassis performance. And for a more enjoyable feeling when accelerating, the XSR700 is fitted with a short 530mm swing arm that enhances the connected feeling between the rider and bike.
- Frame Type Diamond
- Suspension Front Telescopic forks, 130mm travel
- Suspension Rear Swingarm (link suspension), 130mm travel
- Brakes Front Hydraulic dual discs, 282mm - ABS
- Brakes Rear Hydraulic single disc, 245mm - ABS
- Tyres Front 120/70 ZR17 MC (58V) Tubeless
- Tyres Rear 180/55 ZR17M/C (73V) Tubeless
- Length (mm) 2075
- Width (mm) 820
- Height (mm) 1130
- Seat Height (mm) 835
- Wheelbase (mm) 1405
- Ground Clearance (mm) 140
- Wet Weight (kg) 186