Yamaha’s legendary R-series bikes set the standard in the supersport world thanks to class-leading style, advanced technology and racetrack performance.
Just $32.50 Per Week
Its powerful new 321cc twin cylinder engine and lightweight chassis benefit from the most advanced technology you'll find in the class. Which means that every time you get on your new R3, you just know it's going to be like nothing else.
The YZF-R3 is a stylish and practical performance model that’s ready to open up the world of R-series to a new generation of riders who are looking for cutting edge design combined with exciting performance and excellent value.
Yamaha has set the standard in the entry sports class with the exciting "R3". Sporting a twin cylinder 320 cc engine and an ultra lightweight chassis, the R3 offers a solid combination of class-leading power and light, agile handling. Mix in an easy to ride personality and you are ready for a super fun riding experience!
- Engine TypeLiquid cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valve
- Displacement (cc)321.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm)68.0 × 44.1
- Compression Ratio11.2 : 1
- Lubrication SystemWet sump
- Fuel ManagementFuel Injection
- Starter SystemElectric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)14.0
- Final TransmissionChain
- TransmissionConstant mesh 6-speed
- Frame TypeDiamond
- Suspension FrontTelescopic forks, 130mm travel
- Suspension RearSwingarm, 125mm travel
- Brakes FrontHydraulic single disc, 298mm - ABS
- Brakes RearHydraulic single disc, 220mm - ABS
- Tyres Front110/70-17M/C 54H Tubeless
- Tyres Rear140/70-17M/C 66H Tubeless
- Length (mm)2090
- Width (mm)720
- Height (mm)1135
- Seat Height (mm)780
- Wheelbase (mm)1380
- Ground Clearance (mm)160
- Wet Weight (kg)169